- Name :mike
- Meaning :mike as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name mike) pronounced myk. it is of english origin. abbreviation of michael and micah, often as a single name. the nickname of mick and mickey are especially irish. see also misha.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For mike
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- MikellSomeone who is equivalent to messenger of God., Someone who is equivalent to messenger of God.
- MikholDerivative of Mikel that means someone like God's messenger., Derivative of Mikel that means someone like God's messenger.
- MikelSpell variant of Mikail that means likely to God's messenger., Spell variant of Mikail that means likely to God's messenger.
- MikeShort form of Mikail that means the God's messenger., Short form of Mikail that means the God's messenger.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name