- Name :michael
- Meaning :michael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For michael
- MihasMihas is a form of Michael and means who is like God., Mihas is a form of Michael and means who is like God.
- MikkaelIcelandic version of Michael, meaning who is like God., Icelandic version of Michael, meaning who is like God.
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- Micahmicah as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblical: a prophet and author of the book of micah. also as a variant of michael.,micah as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblically: the name of a daughter of king saul, married to king david. also as an abbreviation of michael.,what man is as god?,who is like god?,who is like the lord
- MihoCroatian form of Michael, meaning who is like God., Croatian form of Michael, meaning who is like God.
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Cainecaine as a young man by the name is pronounced kayn. it is the old english origin. the medieval town of first name and last name. see also cain and kane. the actor michael caine.,the son of wrestler
- Mikemike as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name mike) pronounced myk. it is of english origin. abbreviation of michael and micah, often as a single name. the nickname of mick and mickey are especially irish. see also misha.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name