- Name :Mere
- Meaning :Maori version of Mary. It means bitter., Maori version of Mary. It means bitter.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Mere
- MeretheDanish form of Margaret that means pearls or the cluster of blossoms, Danish form of Margaret that means pearls or the cluster of blossoms
- Meredithgreat lord,great sovereign,lord,meredith, when a boy's name (also used regularly by more girl named meredith) is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is ", said the ruler." possibly "sea lord". composer meredith wilson.,meredith as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name meredith), is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. is the old welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is "great, noted ruler". possibly "sea lord". american use of meredith is as the maiden name. actress meredith baxter; news anchor meredith vieira.,the rulers of the battle
- Burgessburgess as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of burgess is "freeman of a community." transferred use of the surname, in origin of state name from the old french "burgeis", which derives from the german "castle", with the meaning "city". the actor burgess meredith: poet gelett burgess.,freeman of a fortified city,the inhabitants of a fortified city,a city of citizens
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- MerewinaA variant of Merewen which is derived from name Merewynn which means renowned joy, great pleasure, splendid delight
- Esmereethe name of esmeree is a girl name . the name of a beautiful princess of wales, in the arthurian legend. you are saved by "le bel inconnu" — gingalain, the son of sir gawain and marries him. esmerée is probably derived from the old french asmar "love, respect".
- MerefinWho belongs from the Mervin, or the sea fortress, Who belongs from the Mervin, or the sea fortress
- Carinthiacarinthia as a girl name. place name: an idyllic region of austria. in the first place, a specific name according to george meredith was used as the name of his heroine in his novel "the amazing marriage" (1895).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name