- Name :Mathe
- Meaning :Gift of Yahweh; Gift of God; Gift of the Lord; A variant of Matthew, Gift of Yahweh, Gift of God, Gift of the Lord, A variant of Matthew
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mathe
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Mosesborn of god,born of yahweh; rescued from the water,delivery of water,which drags moses how a young man by the name is pronounced, the ministry of health-ziz. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of moises is "saviour". it is also possible (in hebrew) "drawn out of water". biblically: the name of the hebrew child was moved from the nile and adopted by the egyptians by the pharaoh's daughter. moses later became the great leader of the exiled children of israel. moses ben maimon (12th century), also known as maimonides, was a jewish scholar born in moorish spain. he was the personal physician of saladin, the sultan of egypt, and was famous for his writings in hebrew and in arabic), in logic, mathematics, medicine, law and theology jewish. the name of moses, which was accepted by the puritanern in the 17th century. the nineteenth century, and especially in jewish families. the israeli defense minister moshe dayan.
- Marshallcaretaker of horses,horse riding, horse guards,the horse, the servant,marshall, as a young man by the name is pronounced marshal. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of marshall is "caretaker of horses". name professional. an application of the securities law and a military title of great honor. often, in scotland, as a name, since the early 19th century. department stores-the founder of marshall field; theorist of media marshall mcluhan; actor david marshall grant; supreme court justice thurgood marshall; football players marshall faulk; pop singer marshall mathers.,the one who sees to the horses
- Archimedesarchimedes as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of archimedes, that is to say, the reflection". the name of the brilliant greek mathematician, in the century ii to. c.,the master planner,think first
- MathewsGift of the Lord; Son of Matthew; A form of the name Matheson, Gift of the Lord, Son of Matthew, A form of the name Matheson
- Nimthe name nim is a girl name . the australian author wendy orr to put this name on the map, with its success to nim 's island' series of children's books, through an intelligent young man who lives on an island in the south pacific. abigail breslin played nim in the year 2008 a movie of the book. the players know nim as the name of an abstract mathematical name, a bit like mancala, while fans of the 80's, the trilogy of movies to take with ratatouille background on the secret of nimh.
- Hypatiahigh, more high,more high,hypatia, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of hypatia is "highest". of hypatos. hypatia of alexandria was a fifth century a. c. woman, known as the mathematician, philosopher and astronomer. a novel that has been written on it in 1853, charles kingsley.,supreme woman
- Napiernapier as the name of children scottish. the location, the name. sir john napier was an influential 16th. century scottish mathematician.,the new city,the producer or seller of table linen
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name