- Name :marlen
- Meaning :marlen as a girl's name (also known as boy's name marlen), is pronounced mar-len. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marlen is "star of the sea". female or marlon variant of marlene. also the shape of madeline.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For marlen
- Jolene(god) add (another son); god will increase (joseph); pretty (jolie),a combination of jo and eileen,god is merciful,jolene as a girl's name is pronounced jn-read. modern name. a variant female of joseph, or of a mixture of jo as a prefix with the suffix-lene from names such as marlene. the name was made famous by the hit-song with the same name, recorded by dolly parton in 1979.
- Marlothe sea,the marlo as a girl name. modern name: it is possible to variant of marlene or the surname of marlow. popular in the 1970s by actress marlo thomas. also the shape of the virgin mary.
- Marleecombination of mary lee,marlee as a girl's name is pronounced mar-lee. it is of english origin, and the importance of marlee is "marshy meadow". also variant of marlene. see also marla. the actress marlee matlin.,marten wood clearing, nice,nice, mar del prado
- Marlincombination of mary and magdalene,marlin like a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name marlin), latin and spanish origin, and the meaning of marlin is "star of the sea; pretty". blend of mary and lynn. also the form of marlene.,fortress of the sea
- Marlacombination of mary and magdalene,marla how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-lah. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marla is "star of the sea". variant of marlene. possibly, also, of the other part (in hebrew) "the tower". see also marlee and marlo. actress marla gibbs. also the shape of the virgin mary.,rebellious woman of magdala
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name