- Name :malo
- Meaning :it seems as hostage,winner
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For malo
- Vivianalive, vibrant,full of life,of the life,vivian as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of vivian) is very viv-ee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is alive. an ancient personal name; a name sacred. the name was common until the 19th century. century. in malory ' s morte d'arthur, vivien was the lady of the lake and enchantress of merlin. although linguistically unrelated, vivian has been used as an english version of the irish gaelic name bebhinn. see also vianna. the actresses vivien leigh, vivian vance.,vivian as a young man by the name (more often that girls name vivian) is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is full of life. a girl ' s name in america, but sometimes also used for young people in the uk.
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Mallorygrim,mallory as a boy's name (also used, in general, more than the names of girl mallory) is an ancient french, the origin, and the meaning of mallory is "unlucky". of "malheure". a nickname inherited, last name and then the surname. originally the name of a man, but the usual thing for girls. the poet sir thomas malory.,mallory as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name mallory) sometimes manifests-or-ee. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of mallory is "unlucky". name that has been used as a girl name in the 1980s, the character of mallory in the tv series "family ties".,unhappy,unhappy, unhappy
- MaloryOld French - Unhappy; Unlucky; It is a spelling variant of Mallory, Old French - Unhappy, Unlucky, It is a spelling variant of Mallory
- Milouthe name milou is a girl name . milou and his almost identical twin malou are adorable, popular name in the whole of europe; contractions are of marie or mary lou or louise. the malou spelling probably going to be easier for native english speakers to pronounce; milou can be merged with milo.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name