- Name :mael
- Meaning :chief, or prince,head, prince
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For mael
- Samaelsamael as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of samael is "venom of god". in the talmud, an archangel of death and destruction, known as fiscal, seducer and destroyer. he is the equivalent of the bible the serpent that tempted eve in the garden of eden. he is also known as the prince of darkness and the leader of the dragons of evil.
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
- MaelwineOld English - Friend; Strong Friend; a variant transcription of the name Melvin, Old English - Friend, Strong Friend, a variant transcription of the name Melvin
- MaerewineFamous Friend; Strong Friend; A variant form of Maelwine, Famous Friend, Strong Friend, A variant form of Maelwine
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name