- Name :Mack
- Meaning :Celtic name, a son of, Celtic name, a son of
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Mack
- Mackenziepetite, nice-looking,mackenzie as a girl's name (also used, in general, less than kids his name mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "fire-born, the son of the wise ruler". the name is the development has also been influenced by cainnech what "handsome". originally a surname and male name, but actress mackenzie phillips has made it popular as a male names for girls. see also kenzie and mc - name.,mackenzie as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names baby girl mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "son of the wise ruler".,rather,the son of kenneth
- Maxwellof maccus' the pen,great current,maxwell as a girl's name is pronounced maks-wel. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of maxwell is "mack' s stream". the location, the name. mack was probably based on the name of magnus (latin) "great". see also mac. the editor maxwell perskins; the playwright maxwell anderson.,pool of maccus,the pool of maccus, great
- Macmac as a girl's name is pronounced mak. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of mac is "son of". scottish and irish surname prefix first name or nickname. mack is an old scottish name. see also mackenzie, maxwell, and mc. also the form of maximilian. also the form of maximus.,son,son
- Mackennaborn of fire,mackenna, as a girl's name is of irish or gaelic origin. variant of mckenna. it is also possible that "the son of the handsome man". influenced by the popularity of mackenzie.,the son of handsome man
- Macklinthe name macklin is a name of children . a variant of the surname maclaine or maclean, macklin feels more portable as a first name: a cool and current, so nickname mack. the actor matt cohen and mandy musgrave have a son named macklin, who was born in the year 2015.
- Mackinleymackinley, as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of mackinley is "son of the white warrior; learned of the rulers". the highest mountain in north america is mount mckinley. it is also known for its indian athabaskan name, denali. american, vice-president, william mckinley.,son of the wise king
- Mackinacnext: mackinac as a boy name. from the iriquois word "michilimackinac". place-name: the path between the top and bottom of michigan, and the name of the island.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name