- Name :Machi
- Meaning :A smiter, poor person, A smiter, poor person
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Machi
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Morgangreat circle,morgan as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl morgan) is very morgan. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of morgan is "circular sea." it is also possible (welsh) "brightness" or (alt-english) "bright or white sea-dweller". the actor morgan freeman; the financier jp morgan.,morgan as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name to morgan) it is very early in the morning. it is welsh and old english origin, and the meaning of morgan is "circular sea or great brightness; bright or white sea-dweller". the interpretation of meanings, and to suggest the magical machinations of king arthur's jealous sister, morgan le fay. the use of the girl arose in the 1980s, probably due to actress morgan fairchild. morgaine and morgayne medieval irish forms.,sea circle, ghost of the queen, generous,sea-born, sea song or sea-circle,travel, the sea
- Cranecrane,crane, as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the crane of "crane". it is likely that a disease professional name, in reference to the simple elevation of the machine is similar to the long-legged birds. the cranes have been the first time. the actor bob crane.,langhalsigen bird
- Machikohappy, child,happiness, one,machiko as a girl's name is pronounced mah-chee-koh. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of machiko is "child who learns truth; beautiful child".
- Argothe name argo is a girl name of greek origin. the name of the vessel sailed by jason in his search for the golden fleece, is now more commonly used for strength, trucks, and heavy machinery.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name