- Name :Lynd
- Meaning :One who lives by the linden tree, One who lives by the linden tree
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Lynd
- Lyndonthe lime tree hill,linen of the mountain,the linden tree hill,lyndon b., a young man by the name is pronounced lin dan. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lyndon is "linden tree hill". surname. the american president lyndon baines johnson.
- Johnsonjohnson how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of johnson is "son of john". especially in the 19ten century. playwright ben jonson; track of celebrities, michael johnson; president lyndon b. johnson.,son of john
- Lyndseyfrom the lake town of the island,lyndsey as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of lyndsey) is very lind-zee. it is of english origin. variant of lindsey. also the way of lindsay.
- Lyndalynda how to a girl's name is pronounced lin-dah. it is of english origin. variant of linda. also the shape of melinda.,pretty
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name