- Name :lucius
- Meaning :light,the light of the day
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lucius
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Lucianlight,light of day, the brightness,lucian as a girl's name is pronounced loo-shun. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucian is "light". variant of lucius. saint lucian of antioch (fourth century) was a famous scholar. artist lucian freud; the opera of celebrities luciano pavarotti. also the shape of the hatch.
- LuciuA form of Lucius, meaning illumination or light., A form of Lucius, meaning illumination or light.
- Faustinefaustine, as a girl's name is pronounced foss-teen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of faustine is "happiness, happiness". female faust, the roman, national or fausta. the roman general lucius cornelius sulla, added felix, "happy, happy" to his name, and he called the name of his two sons songs and fausta was that, then, in the latin faustinus. the fist of the legend, sold his soul to the devil. two emperatrices roman have called faustina.,luck
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name