- Name :Loy
- Meaning :An elderly person with a grey hair, a wise man, An elderly person with a grey hair, a wise man
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Loy
- AnishaClose, Intimate, Good friend, Continuous, Without darkness, Light, Unceasing, Generous, Loyal, Close, A good friend, filled with light and is supreme
- SadhviReligious women, Courteous, Polite, Simple, Loyal, Decent, Worthy, Chaste, Devout worthy, A virtuous girl
- KarnanMythological character - eldest of the pandavas. he was generous, Loyal, And always kept his word, Mythological Character, Eldest of the Pandavas, Name of son of Kunti Devi known for his benevolence and righteousness
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- Dillonborn of the sea,dillon as a young man by the name (at least regularly, as the names of girl dillon) is very dil un. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of dillon is "like a lion; loyal". sounds like dylan. name of a hippy on bbc-tv-show "the magic roundabout". the actor matt dillon.,loyal,mar
- Adhiratha(A leader of the sutas- the caste generally employed as charioteers. He found Karna after Kuntî had cast him away in a basket and raised him as his own son.), A great chariot warrior
- Lealafaithful,review it as a girl's name is pronounced lee-al-ah. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of the review is "loyal, faithful".
- AnisahClose, Intimate, Good friend, Continuous, Without darkness, Light, Unceasing, Generous, Loyal, Close, A friendly compannion for life whom you can trust
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name