- Name :louis
- Meaning :famous warrior famous warrior,luis how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-iss -, loo-wee. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of louis is "famous warrior". a name, with 18 of the kings of france and of the numerous saints. the german form ludwig; a latin version is clovis, which was borne by a german tribal leaders, put an end to the roman domination, what is now france and made himself king. the musician louis armstrong; scientist louis pasteur, the authors of the louis l ' amour"; robert louis stevenson; actor lou gossett, jr.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For louis
- Chloechloe as a girl's name is pronounced khloh-ee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of chloe green shoot". from khloe, originally from the classical period, symbolizing the goddess of fertility demeter in blooming and green splendour. can be connected with chloris. appears in the bible as the name of someone who has been mentioned, that of saint paul, and also as a name in literature, especially in the story of daphnis and chloe, music by ravel. approved by the puritans in the 17th century. in written french, chloé, and sometimes is written in english, chloë. chloe can be used for the compound names like chloe-anne or chloe-louise. candice bergen has a daughter named chloe. actresses chloe webb, chloe sevigny.,a little green sprout,green, and blossoms,young green shoot
- Luanathe joy,the happiness, the pleasure,,, luana, a girl's name is pronounced loo-ahn-ah. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of luana is "pleasure". also modern mixtures on the basis of lou or louise with ann or anna. in italy, the use of the name was inspired by a movie of the 1930s.
- Louisefamous in war,famous warrior,louise how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-eez. it is of old german origin, and the importance of louise is "famous warrior". feminine louis; french version of luis. louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. saint louise (16. in the sixteenth century), was a co-founder of the saint vincent de paul, the infirmary, the daughters of charity. author louisa may alcott; actresses: louise brooks, louise lasser.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Dixiedixie how to a girl's name is pronounced dik-see. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of dixie is "tenth part". the name refers to a region of the united states, known as the old south. it is derived from one of the surveyors of the mason-dixon line, or the "ten" (in cajun french "dix") - the one dollar bill in circulation, of louisiana, from the south of the country of kitchen utensils". the actress dixie carter. also the shape of the benedicta.,from the south in the u. s.,ten,tenth,tenth son
- Luisfamous warrior,luis, as a young man by the name is pronounced loo-eece. is of spanish and old german origin. variant of louis. see also lewis.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Luisafamous warrior,luisa as a girl's name is pronounced loo-ee-saw. is of spanish and old german origin. feminine of louis. lluisa is the catalan form.,prestigious warrior
- Loufamous warrior,lou as a girl's name (also as a young man named lou). abbreviation of louann. often in mixtures, such as louann, mary lou, louella. also the form of louise. also in the form of lucy. also the way you luella.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Loisbest,lois how to a girl's name is pronounced loh-iss. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of lois "superior". it is also a variant of louise (alt-english) "famous warrior". biblical: one in the first century, the christians, the grandmother of timothy. superman ' s girlfriend lois lane. also the form of heloise.,most desirable,the best
- Heloisefamous fighter,the healthy woman,healthy, rich,heloise, as a girl's name is pronounced hel-oh-ebs. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of heloise is "famous warrior". variant of louise. 12.-century french philosopher peter abelard, falls in love and seduces his student heloise. literary: "tips from heloise" is a popular series of books.
- Luellacombination of lou and she,luella how to a girl's name of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of luella is "famous warrior; others, strangers." mix of louise and of her. you can also go back to lucy. the columnist louella parsons.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name