- Name :Lewis
- Meaning :Famous in war, Famous in war
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Lewis
- Brunobrown,brown,brown color of the skin,bruno as a young man by the name pronounced broo-noh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of bruno is "brown". as the name in the elite of the families in spain during the middle ages. saint bruno (10tes century xvi), was the founder of the carthusian order of monks. literary: to use in the english-speaking world from the end of the 19ten century may have been inspired by lewis carroll, "sylvie and bruno" (1889). conductor bruno walter; the actor bruno kirby.
- Luisfamous warrior,luis, as a young man by the name is pronounced loo-eece. is of spanish and old german origin. variant of louis. see also lewis.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- AylwinEnglishGermanic: ElfNobleWise Friend; A variant of name Alvin, EnglishGermanic: ElfNobleWise Friend, A variant of name Alvin
- Aslanaslan as a young man by the name is of turkish origin and the importance of aslan is "lion". of "arsaelan". literary: the name, the author cs lewis, the magic lion", the lion, the witch and the wardrobe", and the following books from the chronicles of narnia.,lion
- Wyndhamthe sucker people of wigmund's farm,of wymond ' s homestead,wyndham, as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of wyndham is wyman' s hamlet; hamlet near the winding way. the location, the name. as one of the first names in the 19ten century. rare today. author of wyndham lewis.
- Tanisthe name tanis is a girl name of spanish origin. these dark name of sinclair lewis ' novel 1923 babbitt is a little more fashionable as the majority of the other ends of names like janis and doris. it is a variant of tanith, the phoenician, the snake goddess.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name