- Name :leonard
- Meaning :brave as a lion,the lion brave,courageous lion, lionhearted,leonard how to a girl's name is pronounced len-ard, le-aw-nard. it is of old german origin, and the importance of leonard is "lion strength". from an old french name, derived from the germanic lion "lion" hard and robust, brave, strong". name of the fifth century, is the patron saint of peasants and horses. the name was in the united kingdom by the normans and became popular in the 19th century. the composer leonard bernstein; actor leonard nimoy, the actor leonardo dicaprio.,strong as a lion
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For leonard
- Leoleo as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of leo is "lion". a common name in the roman period, and the name of 13 popes, including leo the great (fifth century), the treaty successfully to attila, when the vandals conquered rome. the author leo tolstoy; actor leo g. carroll. also the form of leander. also in the form of leonard. also the shape of the leopold.,lion,lion, man
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Leonardobrave lion,leonardo as a name of children of the old german, spanish and italian origin, and the importance of leonardo is the "lion force". it bears the name of the artist leonardo da vinci, one of the most brilliant minds and creative men who ever lived. the actor leonardo dicaprio. also in the form of leonard.,lion-brave,strong as a lion
- Lennybrave as a lion,the lion brave,lenny as a boy's name is pronounced len-ee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of leonard.,strong as a lion
- Lennalenna how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of lenna is "lion' s strength". female leonard.
- Nardobear brave,tuberose, as a young man by the name is pronounced nar-doh. it is of italian origin, and the importance of the tuberose is "strong, tough". shortened form of a name such as bernado and leonardo.
- LeocadieFrench version of the name Leonard, means lion, French version of the name Leonard, means lion
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name