- Name :leo
- Meaning :leo as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of leo is "lion". a common name in the roman period, and the name of 13 popes, including leo the great (fifth century), the treaty successfully to attila, when the vandals conquered rome. the author leo tolstoy; actor leo g. carroll. also the form of leander. also in the form of leonard. also the shape of the leopold.,lion,lion, man
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For leo
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Gavingavin how a young man name is pronounced cct-in. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of gavin is "white hawk". scottish form of the name medieval of gawain, the name of the knights of the round table in the arthurian legends. it is the first thing that appears in the french literature, as, and in welsh sources as gwalchmai. the element gwalch, means "hawk" and is used to imply the qualities of a hero. the element may, of uncertain derivation, and may mean the "pure light", the translation into breton of the welsh element (g)wyn, meaning "white, clean and fair". the actor gavin macleod.,hawk white,white hawk
- Josephinegod raises up,is going to increase god,the lord increases,josephine how to a girl's name is pronounced jn-sa-fairies. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josephine is "the lord is exalted". female, joseph, with the diminutive-suffix -ine. napoleon famous empress josephine ' s real name was marie josephe. the cabaret celebrity, josephine baker.,god add to, the lord increases
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Cleocleo as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name cleo) is very clover-oh. it is of greek origin. abbreviation of clotilde and cleopatra.,the father of the ' s of the fame,the glory,the praise, recognition
- Leonardobrave lion,leonardo as a name of children of the old german, spanish and italian origin, and the importance of leonardo is the "lion force". it bears the name of the artist leonardo da vinci, one of the most brilliant minds and creative men who ever lived. the actor leonardo dicaprio. also in the form of leonard.,lion-brave,strong as a lion
- Lionellion,lion, man,lionel as a girl's name is pronounced lye-a-nel. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lionel is "lion". originally a medieval french pet form of leon. in the middle ages is used. the actor lionel barrymore; pop celebrity lionel richie.,small lion,the young lion
- Namirleopard, panther,namir, as a boys' name pronounced near the sea. it is of israeli origin, and the importance of namir is "leopard".
- Loniloni how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-nee. it is hebrew, and latin, and the importance of loni is "the oak; the lion". variant of alona (hebrew) "oak" or leona (latin) "lion". in modern usage, is probably due to the actress loni anderson. see also lani.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name