- Name :lech
- Meaning :a polish,vacant land,lech, as a young man by the name is of slav origin. slavic mythology: the name of the founder of the polish people. his brothers, russ and czech were the ancestors of the russians and czechs united nations, respectively. the name was used by lech walesa, the brave workers of the shipyards and labor organizer, led the campaign to overthrow the communist government in poland.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lech
- Augustusaugusto behalf of children of latin origin, and the importance of augustus is "great and marvelous". taking into account that, historically, the glamour, the of the roman emperors and the germans fürstengeschlechter, took him to great britain in the 18th century, when it became very fashionable. sculptor augustus saint-gaudens; painter augustus john; beer magnate augustus busch. also the shape of august.,sublime,great, grand, wonderful (to increase)
- Marabitter,mara as a girl's name is pronounced mahr-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mara "bitter". biblical: naomi said that the name mara as an expression of sadness after the death of her husband elimelech, and their sons, mahlon and chilion. can also be used as a variant of mary and abbreviation of tamara. also the form of amara. also the form of damaris.,the sea or bitter
- Fletcherarrow-maker,arrow-maker,fletcher as a young man by the name is pronounced flech-sig. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of fletcher is "arrow-maker". professional name from the old french flechier, derivative of fleche (of germanic origin). fletcher christian was the leader of the mutiny on the bounty" in 1789.,who, feathers, arrows,peopleâ€™s army; arrow-maker
- Abimelechabimelech, as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of abimelech is "the king is my father". used occasionally, in the 19th century.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name