- Name :leander
- Meaning :leander how a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-on-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leander is "lion man". greek mythology: leander sponge by the hellespont to visit his beloved, hero. saint leander (vii century), was a spanish saint.,lion man,lion-man,strong as a lion
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For leander
- Leoleo as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of leo is "lion". a common name in the roman period, and the name of 13 popes, including leo the great (fifth century), the treaty successfully to attila, when the vandals conquered rome. the author leo tolstoy; actor leo g. carroll. also the form of leander. also in the form of leonard. also the shape of the leopold.,lion,lion, man
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Herobrave men,heroes,heroes, as a girl's name is of greek origin. mythology: a priestess of aphrodite and the lover of leander. literary shakespeare uses the name of the oppressed women, "a lot of noise for nothing".
- Harelharel, as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of harel is "god of the mountain.",oleander plant
- Leandraleandra how to a girl's name is pronounced lee-an-drah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leandra "lion man". feminine of leander. leanza is a variant familiar, the leanza cornett, 1993 miss america.,as a lioness,lion, man,woman, lion
- Levanderlevander that the guys of his name. perhaps "in the levant (eastern mediterranean)", or a variant of leander, or evander with a l-.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name