- Name :lars
- Meaning :city of laurel,crowned with laurel,lars as a young man by the name pronounced larz. it is of scandinavian origin. variant of lawrence. artist carl larsson.,person from laurentum
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lars
- Garya spear,gary how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gary is "spear". transferred use of the surname, which probably dates from a norman, name origin germanic, a shortened form of a name starting with nothing. american industrial-elbert h. gary gave his name to the steel-city of gary, indiana, in the year 1906. the "a" in the name of the city manifests itself as the air, so that the common respelling garry. the name was made famous during the 1930s by the actor gary cooper. now, it is also as a pet form of gareth, and garfield. cartoonist garry trudeau, gary larson; actor gary sinise, gary oldman. also the shape of the attic. also the form of gerald.,spear,spear rule of spearman
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
- Larsenlarsen as a girl, the name is used (also known as boy name larsen) is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of larsen is "son of lars". lars, scandinavian form of lawrence (latin) "from laurentum".
- GregoriThey love companionship and want to work in peace.They are scholars,philosophers and teachers., They love companionship and want to work in peace.They are scholars,philosophers and teachers.
- LassenA Son of Lars. A son of a honorable and famous one, A Son of Lars. A son of a honorable and famous one
- Maimonof maimon, as a young man by the name is of arabic origin, and the importance of maimon faithful, trustworthy". possibly, "good fortune". root of maimonides, the name of the great jewish philosopher and scholars of 12 v, spain.
- VandinOne who praise and honours, Bard, A class of poets and scholars who sing songs of praise in the royal courts
- BandinOne who praise and honours, Bard, A class of poets and scholars who sing songs of praise in the royal courts, Praiser, One who is bounded to the Lord and his sayings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name