- Name :lark
- Meaning :early bird,a lark, as a young man by the name (also as a girl name lark) is the average of english origin. type-name: larks are playful, lighhearted of birds.,lark, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lark) is the average of english origin. type-name: a type of playful, lighthearted songbird.,songbird
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lark
- AlondraIt is the meaning of a bird. A short form for the name "Alejandra." The Spanish word 'alondra' also takes the meaning, "Lark."
- Danedane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- Kennethborn of fire, handsome,handsome,handsome, a,kenneth how to a girl's name is pronounced ken eth. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kenneth "born of fire; good-looking". the art historian kenneth clark, the actor kenneth branagh.
- Delphinethe dolphins how to a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the dolphins is "dolphin". form french of the name refers to the greek city of delphi, home of the famous oracle. the greeks considered delphi for the earth is the womb of the mother; the "dolphin' s shapre is similar to that of a pregnant woman. also a flower name: larkspur flower, whose center is similar to a dolphin, also known as delphinium. the french actress and singer delphine seyrig. the shape of the dolphin.,dolphin,the wife of delphi
- Enidenid how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-nid. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of enid is "soul, life". of enaid, or perhaps from another source tina-meaning of "woodlark". celtic name of king arthur-myths. literary: the name was revived in the 19th century, tennyson ' s "affairs of the king", with the story of the knights geraint and his meek but brave wife enid. authors: enid blyton, enid bagnold.,life, the spirit,the soul,the woman with the body and the soul
- ClarkA recordist; copyist; secretary; one who copies one data to the other, A recordist, copyist, secretary, one who copies one data to the other
- Larkincity of the laurels,larkin as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of larkin is "rough, wild". the poet philip larkin.,as a lark
- Oswalddivine power,the reign of god,kingdom of god,kingdom of god, the divine force,oswald how to a girl's name is pronounced oz-the forest. it is of old german origin, and the importance of oswald is "power of god". come from another german, the expression, the meaning of "man from the south the forest". name of two saints, and above all 19ten century to use. the actor ozzie nelson ' s real name was oswald. the name had negative connotations in the united states, after president kennedy's assasination by lee harvey oswald. the fashion designers ossie clark.
- Efrona singing bird,bird, skylark,efron as a name of children is very eff-rum. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of efron is the "song of bird".
- ClarkeA word for clerk; one who does small time work, A word for clerk, one who does small time work
- Ramsaylow country,ramsay as a boy's name (also as a girl's name ramsay), is very ram-zee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "garlic island". possibly, "raven island" or "ram island", or (old norse) "a fort on the island." place name, originally a common surname in scotland. english statesman ramsay mcdonald, the american attorney-general ramsey clark.,ramsay, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name ramsay), is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "raven island; ram island". place name, was originally a common surname in scotland, and rarely used as a name for a child.,raven ' s island
- Larkspurlarkspur as a girl's name. flower name: a species of delphinium with blue flowers of the form of the spurs.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name