- Name :Lach
- Meaning :Lach means Person who lives near a Water, Lach means Person who lives near a Water
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Lach
- Rileybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, riley as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl riley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of riley is "rye, compensation". variant of ryley. of another root, and similar-sounding reilly.,riley as a girl's name is pronounced ry-lee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of riley is "courageous". variant of o ' reilly. in the last time, for boys and girls.,rye clearing; courageous,brave, valiant
- Malikthe king,the king, the y-axis,the malik how a young man name is pronounced times-ik, ma-leek. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of malik is "sovereign". possibly related to malak (arabic), "angel" corresponds with the name of english of malachi. malcolm x is a muslim name was el-hajj malik el-shabazz. actor type malik.
- Kellyof course,cable church, or of light-colored hair,intelligent, and bright,kelly as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name kelly) is very kel-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kelly is "conflict, war". transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form male name ceallach, possibly, with the meaning of "dispute", "clear-headed", or "the church, the convent". television producer david kelley.,kelly as a girl's name is used less often than the guys in the name of kelly) is very kel-ee. is irish and celtic origin, the war." transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form of the ancient irish gaelic name ceallach, monastery". actresses kelly mcgillis, kelly preston, kelly ripa.,the war
- Lachlanby the fjord of the land,from the land of the lakes,lachlan as a girl's name is pronounced lahk-lin, bore-to-lan. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of lachlan is "from the land of the lakes". you can also refer to a viking ancestor or mean "bellicose". mogul lachlan murdoch.,country full of lakes,land of lakes
- Kylekyle as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kyle) is very kyl. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kyle "thin and straight". place name, refers to a narrow body of water between two land masses, or in a peninsula or point. the actor kyle maclachlan.,kyle as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of kyle) is from scotland and origin irish, straight". of caol". name: kyle of lochalsh, which leads to the isle of skye. also the form of kelila.,living near a narrow channel,a narrow tongue of land,strait, strait, channel,narrow, narrow, barely
- Reillybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, reilly as a boy's name (also as a girl's name reilly), who is irish, or gaelic origin, and the meaning of reilly is "outgoing people". of another root, and similar-sounding riley.
- Malakangel,malak, as a young man by the name is of arabic origin, and the importance of malak is "angel". from a common root semitic with the hebrew source for the name of english of malachi.
- MalachAngel or Messenger of God; Chief; One of many names of Lord Krishna, Angel or Messenger of God, Chief, One of many names of Lord Krishna
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name