- Name :kirk
- Meaning :church,kirk how to a girl's name is pronounced kerk. is the ancient norse and germans of ancient origin, and the meaning of kirk is "church". in scotland, "kirk" as a word with the meaning of "church". the actor kirk douglas.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For kirk
- Circebird,circe, as a girl's name is pronounced, they serve. it is of greek origin. the latinized form of the greek "kirke", which probably means "the bird". mythology: sorceress, who tries, to ulysses and change men into pigs and back. the name is associated with a "charming" woman.,greek goddess name
- KyrkDweller by the Church; Church; The Church of Scottish; A variant spelling is Kirk, Dweller by the Church, Church, The Church of Scottish, A variant spelling is Kirk
- Selkirkselkirk as a youth, the names of scotland and of origin is gaelic. space name: "kirk" meaning "church". name of a place in scotland. scottish sailor alexander selkirk, supposedly, by daniel defoe ' s the inspiration for his novel "robinson crusoe".
- Kirkwoodwooden church,kirkwood, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of kirkwood is "church forest". the location, the name. author james kirkwood.
- Kirkleykirkley as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of kirkley is "church meadow". the location, the name.
- Kirklandkirkland as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of kirkland is "church and country". also the form of the kirk.,country of belonging to the church
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name