- Name :kirk
- Meaning :church,kirk how to a girl's name is pronounced kerk. is the ancient norse and germans of ancient origin, and the meaning of kirk is "church". in scotland, "kirk" as a word with the meaning of "church". the actor kirk douglas.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For kirk
- Circebird,circe, as a girl's name is pronounced, they serve. it is of greek origin. the latinized form of the greek "kirke", which probably means "the bird". mythology: sorceress, who tries, to ulysses and change men into pigs and back. the name is associated with a "charming" woman.,greek goddess name
- KyrkDweller by the Church; Church; The Church of Scottish; A variant spelling is Kirk, Dweller by the Church, Church, The Church of Scottish, A variant spelling is Kirk
- Selkirkselkirk as a youth, the names of scotland and of origin is gaelic. space name: "kirk" meaning "church". name of a place in scotland. scottish sailor alexander selkirk, supposedly, by daniel defoe ' s the inspiration for his novel "robinson crusoe".
- Kirkwoodwooden church,kirkwood, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of kirkwood is "church forest". the location, the name. author james kirkwood.
- Kirklandkirkland as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of kirkland is "church and country". also the form of the kirk.,country of belonging to the church
- Kirkleykirkley as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of kirkley is "church meadow". the location, the name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name