- Name :kara
- Meaning :dear, dear, friend,kara how to a girl's name is pronounced kare-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of kara is "beloved". the variant of the face. see also carrie and kerry.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For kara
- KaranKarna, The firstborn of Kunti, Talented, Intelligent, Ear, Document, Another name for brahman or the supreme spirit, Karan means He who Helps
- ParshvaWeaponed soldier, Jain God, Short form of parshvanath, 23rd tirthankara in jainism, Name given to a weaponed soldier
- ParshvWeaponed soldier, Jain God, Short form of parshvanath, 23rd tirthankara in jainism, A Jain saint, a weaponed soldier
- PushkaraOne who gives nourishment, Blue lotus, Fountain, Like a lotus, One who is like the blue lotus
- ShankarLord Shiva, Causing happiness, Conferring good fortune, Auspicious, An epithet of Shiva, Name of a celebrated teacher of Vedanta philosophy shankaracharya, Name of a Raaga, Name of Lord Shiva
- SammedSammed is the place where the 20 Tirthankaras attained nirvana., Sammed is the place where the 20 Tirthankaras attained nirvana.
- OmkaraThe sound of the sacred syllable, One who has the form of Om, One of many names of Lord Shiva, Lord of Omkar
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name