- Name :kame
- Meaning :arid, barren
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For kame
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Kukanathe name of kukana is a girl name . when the king kamehamaha iv of hawaii, the charge of the inhabitants of the island nation to apply western style of the names in the 1860s, was in many a traditional english breakfast, the name, the unique hawaiian spelling; this is the local version of susannah.
- KameshvariGoddess Parvati, The Lord of desires, She is the queen of transcendental lust, Kameshvari name means The Queen of Desire
- Ekelathe name ekela is a name of children . one of the many hawaiian versions of the biblical name coming the king kamehamaha iv 1860 edict requires its citizens to adopt western-style names.
- KameshwarCupid, Lord of Love, He who has full control over passion, his wishes and desires, God of desires and Wishes
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name