- Name :kama
- Meaning :kama, as a girl's name is of sanskrit and hebrew origin, and the meaning of kama is "love; ripe,".,love, desire,
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For kama
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
- Makaraborn in capricorn,capricorn,makara as a girl name swahili, the origin and meaning of makara "sea dragon". hindu mythology: a water monster with the body of a crocodile and the head of an elephant. it is also the insignia of kamadeva, the vedic god of love and desire, corresponds with the sign of capricorn.
- KaminiDesirable, Beautiful, Affectionate, A beautiful woman, Beautiful Woman, Desired, Wish, A variant of name Kamala which means flower
- KamalakshiOne whose eyes are beautiful like lotuses, The meaning of the name is One whose Eyes are Beautiful like Lotuses
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name