- Name :Jure
- Meaning :Croatian version of George, meaning farmer or earth worker., Croatian version of George, meaning farmer or earth worker.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jure
- AkshathOne who cannot be injured, Rice offered to deity in Hindu Pooja, Indestructible, Indestructible, One who cannot be destroyed, Imperishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AkshatOne who cannot be injured, Rice offered to deity in Hindu Pooja, Indestructible, Whole, Complete, without missing part
- Twiggythe name twiggy is a girl name of english origin. twiggy was the name in english in the international, supermodel and the original mod squad girl lesley lawson. while the name conjures up images of cool in the 60's and parties and glamour, it warns you that it is a difficult name to carry, as a teenager, especially if you are not stick thin. perhaps it is better to keep the middle name or a nickname. twiggy is less likely to be used in australia, where it is also closely linked with the less than glamourous mining magnate andrew twiggy forrest.
- Tinkerthe name tinker is a name of children . not exceptional name in the north of england is still unlikely, as the first name for all parties. for many, that immediately conjures up the image of tinker bell, peter pan's fairy friend. (we do not know enough about the fairy tales name, inches say, if craft is a name, surname or any type of formal titles, such as ambassador.)
- JurekOld Greek - Farmer; Earth Worker; A variant form of the English George, Old Greek - Farmer, Earth Worker, A variant form of the English George
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name