- Name :June
- Meaning :Name June comes from Juno, ancient Roman protector of woman and marriage, Name June comes from Juno, ancient Roman protector of woman and marriage
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For June
- Junogoddess of marriage & birth,juno, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of juno is "queen of heaven". protestantism: juno, which was the equivalent of hera in classical mythology, and the protector of women and marriage; therefore, it is the june is known as the bride of a month. in modern times, "junoesque" is used for large curvy women, figures.,queen of heaven,woman, young
- Juniushe was born in june,junius how a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of junius is "young". financial junius spencer morgan, football coach june jones; author junot díaz.,faithful to juno,teen
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Fennothe simple name, situated at the front is a boy's name of finnish origin. if you have heard of this name, is, probably, the hero of the acclaimed julia glass's novel, three junes, or otherwise, the political scientist richard simple, opposite. as well as a finnish sauna name, it is alos a part of friesland, a diminutive of the name friedrich-family, is a cousin of freddie, fritz and fedde. this name is so rare, that never appeared in the lists of successes, but with his strong ending or the answer could be, if you're in search of an alternative to names such as the otto and arlo.
- Solsticethe name solstice is a maiden name, the french, the english, the latin. solstice is a graduate of the official word, name, as an author, lionel shriver, uses the character in her novel big brother. but, of course, there have been people with the name solstice before the six girls who received the name of u. s. 2012. the word equinox comes from the old french and latin term that means "the point at which the sun seems to stand still." there are pagan celebrations around the time of the winter and the summer solstice, 21. june and 21. of december, of the longer and shorter days of the year, what makes the solstice one of the best names for babies born in december or in june.
- Nicandroman of the victory,nicander, as young is the name of spanish and greek origin, and the importance of nicandro is "man of victory". santo nicandro is patron saint of the city venfro, italy, and there is also a town called san nicandro gargano in apulia. nicander was a greek-roman soldier, took place an uprising by christianity until the death, in the south of italy for the fourth century. he is venerated in the festa di santo nicandro in june of each year.
- Kaeyakaeya as a girl name in hindi origin, and the meaning of kaeya is "monsoon flower". monsoon refers to the rainy season in india from june to september.
- Juniethe name june is a girl name . a good name, but june is a much better bet for the birth certificate.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name