- Name :jose
- Meaning :adds, increases,elevates to god,the lord increases,jose how a young man by the name is spanish and hebrew origin, and the importance of joseph, "the lord is exalted". variant of joseph. baseball player josé canseco; singers josé carreras.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For jose
- Fifidiminutive of josephine,fifi as a girl's name is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of fifi is "the lord is exalted". nursery form of josephine. in the english spekaing world, now has associations of frivolity. also the stereotypical name for a french poodle.,lift to god,the lord, increases
- JoeyAbbreviation of Joseph, may He add God shall add and inctrease, Abbreviation of Joseph, may He add God shall add and inctrease
- Addisonadam 's child,addison as a girl' name (also used, in general, unless the boys name addison), is pronounced ad-ih-sun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of addison is "son of adam". surname used as first name.,addison as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name addison), is pronounced ad-ih-sun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of addison is "son of adam". surname used as first name. the surname comes from addie or adie, a medieval (and often modern) pet form of adam. the english poet and essayist joseph addison was more popular and influential through the 18th.,son of adam,son of adam
- JoeGod will increase,nickname for Joseph,the ultimate good guy, God will increase,nickname for Joseph,the ultimate good guy
- Josephinegod raises up,is going to increase god,the lord increases,josephine how to a girl's name is pronounced jn-sa-fairies. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josephine is "the lord is exalted". female, joseph, with the diminutive-suffix -ine. napoleon famous empress josephine ' s real name was marie josephe. the cabaret celebrity, josephine baker.,god add to, the lord increases
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Josephgod arises,therefore, god will add (another son), is to increase god,the lord increases,josé how a young man name is pronounced jn-sef. it is hebrew in origin and the importance of joseph is "the lord is exalted". biblical: son of jacob, sold by his brothers as a slave, but later became a superior power in the land of egypt. also jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. see joe. the actor joseph in summer, joseph fiennes; the writer joseph conrad, joseph wambaugh; ernesto che guevara; painter joseph m. w. turner.
- Jolene(god) add (another son); god will increase (joseph); pretty (jolie),a combination of jo and eileen,god is merciful,jolene as a girl's name is pronounced jn-read. modern name. a variant female of joseph, or of a mixture of jo as a prefix with the suffix-lene from names such as marlene. the name was made famous by the hit-song with the same name, recorded by dolly parton in 1979.
- Jebdear friend,after which,jeb as a boy's name. nickname of the ravages of the confederate general james ewell stuart brown, was a shrewd commander of the cavalry. politicians jeb bush. also the form of jacob.,the nickname of james, or joseph
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name