- Name :Jordan
- Meaning :these people are brilliant and spread harmony among people. they have a genuine and natural side., these people are brilliant and spread harmony among people. they have a genuine and natural side.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Jordan
- JohnGod has been gracious: has shown favor in the bible John the baptist baptized christ in the jordan, Eldest son of Saul,God is Benevolent,merciful and gracious
- Jerrodthe form of gerard,jerrod how a young man name is pronounced years of ed. it is of english origin. variant of garrett. also in the form of jordan.
- Husseinhow,handsome or pretty,and with hussein as a young man by the name pronounced hoo-sayn. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of hussein is "good, small handsome man". originally a pet form of hasan. the name of a celebrity, in the shiite islam and a real name in jordan. the american president, barack hussein obama.,small, nice as it is
- Juddflowing down,from a run-of-river,judd as a young man by the name. variant of jordan (hebrew) "flowing down". actor judd hirsch, judd nelson. also the shape of judah. also the form of jude.,flows
- Ammonammon as a girl's name is pronounced ah-mo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ammon "teacher, builder". biblically: one of the sons of david. a name of a country, in the northeast of the dead sea. of the children of ammon, and of the children of israel were often at war. the city of amman in jordan, is situated in what was ammon.,hidden,invisible, hidden, or hidden
- Vernonthe alder,the alder tree,the tree of alder,the place of the alders,vernon how a young man name is pronounced see-no. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of vernon is erlenwäldchen. name and aristocratic surname brought to england at the time of the norman conquest, and used as an english name in the 19th century. vern and verne are related to english/french surnames often as the short form of vernon or lavern. statesman vernon jordan.
- Baptistthe baptist as a boy's name is of latin and greek origin, and the importance of john the baptist is "diving". in english the form of the latin church "baptist" in greek baptiste", of "baptein". the christian prophet john the baptist baptized jesus with water from the jordan river.,immersion in water
- Goranagriculture man,goran as a young man, by the name of slav and swedish origin, and the importance of goran is "mountain; bauer". from the well-known croatian poet ivan goran kovacic (20th century), who was born in lukovdol, in a mountain (gora) region of western croatia, from the second name is derived. göran or d. jöran (see jordan) is also the swedish form of george.
- Jordannapraised. They understand others very well and provide good advice.they are mostly shoe maker or sailor in profession., praised. They understand others very well and provide good advice.they are mostly shoe maker or sailor in profession.
- Jordankathey are noble and charm in personality. They attain success easily and joyful.they always give you the attention and time properly., they are noble and charm in personality. They attain success easily and joyful.they always give you the attention and time properly.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name