- Name :Jone
- Meaning :people with this name are joyful and haven refreshing sort of personality. They love to travel and are sensitive in nature. They are attractive and have elegant appearance.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Sikh
Similar Names For Jone
- Gracecharming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Juniushe was born in june,junius how a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of junius is "young". financial junius spencer morgan, football coach june jones; author junot díaz.,faithful to juno,teen
- Rickiebrother", "dominant ruler", "dominant or peaceful of rulers,rickie as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of rickie) is of old german origin, and the importance of rickie is "peaceful ruler". nickname of frederica. you can be a feminine form of richard. singer, rickie lee jones; actress ricki lake. also the form of erica. also the rich.
- Janetgod is merciful god is merciful god is merciful gift,janet how to a girl's name is pronounced jan-et. is scottish. originally a diminutive of jane (in french jeanette. janeta and jonet are the above ways. the actresses janet leigh, janet gaynor; singer dame janet baker, the swimmer janet evans; figure skater janet lynn.
- Quincyreal estate, the fifth child,the fifth person in quincy, france,quincy as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl quincy) is very kwin-see. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of quincy is "estate of the fifth son". from a roman name of a clan. name of a famous massachusetts family, whose name is used of a city and the sixth presidents of the united states, john quincy adams. the musician quincy jones.
- Jonesgod is merciful,god is merciful,and jones as a boy name. surname derived from john.,son of john
- Tommya double room,small double room,tommy as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl from tommy). diminutive of thomas. baseball player tommy john, actor tommy lee jones; fashion designer tommy hilfiger; musician tommy lee. also the way tom.,twin
- Kadidathe name kadida is a girl's name of african origin. kadida is a anglisierte muslim or african name of quincy jones and peggy lipton for her now-adult daughter.
- Kobikobi, as a boy's name is of hungarian origin. variant of jacob (hebrew) "the one who chases away". basketball player kobe bryant; football players, cobi jones.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name