- Name :johnson
- Meaning :johnson how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of johnson is "son of john". especially in the 19ten century. playwright ben jonson; track of celebrities, michael johnson; president lyndon b. johnson.,son of john
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For johnson
- Celiablinded,celia how to a girl's name is pronounced seel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celia is "heaven". of caelia, the feminine form of the ancient roman and surname of celio, probably from "caelum", in the sense of "heaven". sometimes, as a short form of cecilia. celio, the masculinity of the mold. the name was not used in the middle ages, and was introduced in the version in the english-speaking world, such as the name of a character in shakespeare's "as you like it" (1599). it became popular in the 1940s of the actress celia johnson. also the form of the celestial.,sky,celeste
- Vanof the family of the..,of the moors,several possible meanings,of,van, as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the equivalent of de in the french name. also a nickname for evan. van was sometimes a surname-prefix to indicate that a particular name, of the first immigrants to the united states. the name became known in the 1950s by the actor van johnson and van heflin. pianist van cliburn; actors van johnson.,go as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young of name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the dutch equivalent of the de in the french name. in the case that some of the first immigrants to the united states dropped this prefix from their name, made with a particular name. van also as an abbreviation of vanessa.
- Lyndonthe lime tree hill,linen of the mountain,the linden tree hill,lyndon b., a young man by the name is pronounced lin dan. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lyndon is "linden tree hill". surname. the american president lyndon baines johnson.
- Basiethe name of basie is a name of children . basie is a fabulous jazz-named in honor of the count, whose birth name was william, the influential pianist, organist, conductor and composer, led his band for almost fifty years. there are many other jazzy name, you can check, including ellington, miles, quincy, dexter, mercer, bix. woody allen bears the name of his two daughters after the jazz musician--bechet to klarinettisten sidney bechet and manzie to manzie johnson, a drummer bechet band.
- Earvinearvin as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of earvin "green, fresh water". variant of irvin. basketball celebrity earvin "magic" johnson. also the shape of irving.,handsome or beautiful face
- Sewardis to defend,sea guard or victorious guard,seward, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of seward is "sea guardian; victory guardian". earl siward (11. century), of northumberland (in england) was a general in the english army. in more modern times, william henry seward, the minister of foreign affairs between lincoln and johnson, was responsible for the american purchase of alaska from russia. the most 19ten century to use.
- Keyshawngod is merciful,keyshawn how a boy name. modern name combining ke with shawn. football player keyshawn johnson.
- JohnsonFrom John's farm,wne who has a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, From John's farm,wne who has a deep inner desire to create and express themselves
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name