- Name :Johan
- Meaning :German variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion., German variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Johan
- JohannGarmanised form of the name John meaning God is kind , merciful and gracious, Garmanised form of the name John meaning God is kind , merciful and gracious
- Zinniatin flower,zinnia, as a girl's name is of latin origin. flower of name. the flower was named after the 18th century botanist johann tin, classified.,zinnia-flower
- JohananEndowment, favour and Gift of God.Name of many men in Bible, Endowment, favour and Gift of God.Name of many men in Bible
- Giovannagiovanna as a girl's name is very jo-vahn-ah. is of italian and hebrew origin, and the meaning of giovanna, "god is merciful". feminine of john. also the shape of jane. also the form of johanna. also the form of johnna.,god is merciful, god is generous,god is merciful
- JensynnJunior Johannes or son of Johannes (God is gracious), Junior Johannes or son of Johannes (God is gracious)
- Neanderneander as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of neander is the "new man". a latinate translation of the german neumann. johann neander was a ninth-century, german theologian.,the new man
- Keplerkepler as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of kepler is "hatter, cap-maker". the astronomer johannes kepler.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name