- Name :Jerry
- Meaning :Germanic - Brave with Spear; Spear Ruler; A pet form of Gerald, Germanic - Brave with Spear, Spear Ruler, A pet form of Gerald
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jerry
- Jaronjaron how a young man name is pronounced year-on yes-rahn. it is of israeli origin, and the importance of jaron is "the cry of joy". some of the many names contemporary as jaron can be, is based on a mixture of the sound of jared or jerry and darren, or the use of last names.,to sing,to shout or sing,to sing, to sing, to shout
- Jerrickcombination of jerry and rick,with the scent of city,jerrick, as a young man by the name is pronounced years-ik. it is of american origin. modern version of derek (english, alt-english)", gifted ruler, people ruler", or as a blend of jerold and derrick. the variants shown here may be spelling variants, or forms, of poland, and the netherlands surname. see also jarek.,the people, the rulers
- JerrylOpen-minded person; Jerold and darell combination, Open-minded person, Jerold and darell combination
- Ricethe rice as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of rice is "enthusiasm". anglisierung of rhys. also a respelling of the german name of rice, eventually, with the meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver", or "dweller in the brush". football player jerry rice. also the form of reece.
- Jurrethe name jurre is a boy's name of dutch origin. gerard, gerry and jerry can be so far away, you can never go back to the or. s., but jerry equivalent jurre is a top 100 for names in the netherlands.
- Jeralynjeralyn as a girl's name is pronounced year-to-lin. it is of american origin. blend of jerry and marilyn.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name