- Name :Jeremiah
- Meaning :Exalted of the Lord, God will raise up, God will set free
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Utharashada (Bhe, Bho, Ja, Ji)
Similar Names For Jeremiah
- Baruchbaruch as a name of children delivered at the bar of appearance. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of baruch is "blessed". biblical: one of jeremiah, baruch the scribe, the scribe-secretary. american philanthropist, bernard baruch.,blessed
- Dermotdermot as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin and meaning of dermot is "free man". the actor dermot mulroney. also the manner of jeremiah.,the form of diarmuid,free of envy
- JereDiminutive of name Jeremiah (May the Lord's name will be exalted)., Diminutive of name Jeremiah (May the Lord's name will be exalted).
- Jerriejerrie as a girl's name (also known as boy's name jerrie), is the old german and french origin, and the importance of jerrie is "spear ruler". diminutive of geraldine. also the manner of jeremiah.
- Hieremiashieremias, as a young man, by the name of greek and hebrew, and the importance of hieremias is "the lord rises again." variant of jeremiah.
- JeramiahHebrew - Exalted by Yahweh, Appointed by Yahweh; A variant of the name Jeremiah, Hebrew - Exalted by Yahweh, Appointed by Yahweh, A variant of the name Jeremiah
- JerimiahHebrew - Exalted by Yahweh, Appointed by Yahweh; A variant of the name Jeremiah, Hebrew - Exalted by Yahweh, Appointed by Yahweh, A variant of the name Jeremiah
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name