- Name :Jem
- Meaning :A short form of james, A short form of james
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jem
- JemuelThe new day which belong to the most high God., The new day which belong to the most high God.
- Kerenkeren as a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of keren is "glorious dignity." could also mean "ray of light", "horn" or "the fund". abbreviation of kerenhappuch. biblical: one of the three daughters of job, the other two jemima and cinnamon.,ray, beam, or the strength, the power,the strength, the ram ' s horn
- Jemmagem, jewel,jemma as a girl's name is pronounced jem-ah. it is of english origin. variant spelling of gemma.,gem
- Jemmettthe name jemmett is a name of children . although it sounds like an acronym of gemma and emmett, jemmett is, in reality, a british surname referring to a nickname for james. less than 5 guys in the u. s. appointed jemmett in the past social security, the list of names of baby.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name