- Name :jan
- Meaning :god is merciful,god is merciful,jan as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name jan) is very yahn, jan. it is the dutch, the danish, slavic and hebrew origin, and the importance of jan is "god is gracious". variant of john. see also janson. painter jan van eyck, jan vermeer.,jan as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named jan) is manifested jann. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jan is "god is gracious". feminine of john. as a girl's name, is also a short form of janet and janice. author jan morris. also the shape of jane.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For jan
- NiyaA desire for something, Purpose, Bright, Lord Hanuman (Son of Anjani), The aim or desire of something
- LaaibahLaaibah is the prettiest women in all the jannats heavens she will be in Jannat al Firdous, Laabiah means The prettiest Woman
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Yanathe name yana is a girl with a name of slav origin. a slavic classic, as often as jane or joan here.
- JeniVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- AnjanaDusky, Mother of Lord Hanuman (Mother of Hanuman), The dusky one, Also the name of Lord Hanuman's mother
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name