- Name :jacques
- Meaning :in the heel; the supplanter after,jacques, as a young man by the name is pronounced zhahk. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of jacques is "evicted". variant of james through jacob. it is known from the well-known song "frére jacques". undersea explorer jacques cousteau.,supplanter
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For jacques
- JacquenettaLittle Jacques, Hebrew - Supplanter, May god Protect, A variant of Jacqueline, Feminine form of James
- Rousseauredhead,rousseau, as a young man is the name of old french origin, and the importance of rousseau is "little red-haired one". in connection with russell. jean-jacques rousseau was in the 18th century, the french philosopher, his writings, and affects to the french and the american revolutions.
- Jakezthe name of the story writer jakez is a name of children . this charming breton name runs the risk of poorly pronounced outside france. if an exotic take to jack, the standard of the french version jacques or the cornish version jacca are safer bets.
- Pygmalionthe name pygmalion is a name of children . the name of a legendary sculptor in greek mythology, fell in love with a statue of a beautiful woman, which he had carved in ivory. there have been many adaptations of the story of pygmalion, including notable pieces of jean-jacques rousseau and george bernard shaw.
- JacquesHebrew - Yahweh may protect; Holder of Heel; Supplanter; A variant of name Jacob, Hebrew - Yahweh may protect, Holder of Heel, Supplanter, A variant of name Jacob
- JaquenettaLittle Jacques, Hebrew - Supplanter, May god Protect, A variant of Jacqueline, Feminine form of James
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name