- Name :Jack
- Meaning :One who thinks that the God is gracious, One who thinks that the God is gracious
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jack
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- JicksonJickson is the varient of name jackson. It means God has been benevolent; has indicated support, Jickson is the varient of name jackson. It means God has been benevolent, has indicated support
- Jermajestythe name jermajesty is a name of children . jermajesty is a little bit strange name of jackson, brother jermaine, that his son, a royal version of himself.
- JacHebrew - Yahweh may protect; Holder of Heel; A variant of Jack, Hebrew - Yahweh may protect, Holder of Heel, A variant of Jack
- BlanketMichael Jackson: "It's an expression I use with my family and my employees. I say, 'You should blanket me or you should blanket her,' meaning like a blanket is a blessing. It's a way of showing love and caring.", Michael Jackson: "It's an expression I use with my family and my employees. I say, 'You should blanket me or you should blanket her,' meaning like a blanket is a blessing. It's a way of showing love and caring."
- Nachothe name nacho is a boy's name of spanish origin. no, unless you want your son to grow up to be like a freaky-jack black-character.
- Londonof london,from the great river of london, as a boy's name. name: the capital of united kingdom, originally known as londinium. the american writer jack london.,wild and daring, a river too wide for crossing
- JohnstonGod is GraciousSon of Jack He who Supplants Diminutive of Jack -, God is GraciousSon of Jack He who Supplants Diminutive of Jack -
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name