- Name :Jac
- Meaning :Hebrew - Yahweh may protect; Holder of Heel; A variant of Jack, Hebrew - Yahweh may protect, Holder of Heel, A variant of Jack
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Jac
- Jacejace as a girl's name is pronounced jayce. it is in english and hebrew origin, and the meaning of jace is "the lord is my salvation". abbreviation of jason.,nick,the healer,the lord is salvation
- Leviconnected connected connected connected in harmony,associated, attached,levi as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-vye. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of levi is "joined". biblical: levi, third of jacob's 12 sons, the father of the tribe of levi, was later assigned priestly duties. the name was revived by the puritans.
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- JacobHebrew - Yahweh may protect; Holder of Heel; Supplanter; Derived from the Yaakov or Yakubel in Hebrew, Hebrew - Yahweh may protect, Holder of Heel, Supplanter, Derived from the Yaakov or Yakubel in Hebrew
- Leahwoman looking frail,tired, tired, weak eyed leah as a girl's name is pronounced lay-ah, lee-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of leah is "delicate, tired." biblical: jacob's first wife, the mother of dinah and six of the twelve sons of jacob. the name was revived by the puritans. hawaiian mythology: lea is the goddess of canoe-makers. fictional princess leia of star wars," the fame that has made leia family, as with a specific name. actress lea thompson.,tired
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name