- Name :Ivor
- Meaning :Bow of the warrior., Bow of the warrior.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ivor
- TeshaHappiness, Survivor, Old Greek - Hunter, Harvester, Guardian, Women from Therasia, A derivative of the name Theresa
- Ivorycreamy and white of the woman,the elephant of ivory as a girl's name is pronounced eye-vree. it is of latin origin, and the importance of ivory and creamy white color; hard tusk used for carving art and jewelry".,pale, white,white, like an elephant-tusks
- Keenanold,old,descendant of the fair child,keenan as a boy's name is pronounced kee-nen. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of keenan is "old". see also kenan and keane. the actor keenan wynn, keenan ivory wayans; football player keenan mccardell.,little old
- Fintanwhite-fire or "white-bull"; deemed to be the only suvivor of Great Flood, white-fire or "white-bull", deemed to be the only suvivor of Great Flood
- Pygmalionthe name pygmalion is a name of children . the name of a legendary sculptor in greek mythology, fell in love with a statue of a beautiful woman, which he had carved in ivory. there have been many adaptations of the story of pygmalion, including notable pieces of jean-jacques rousseau and george bernard shaw.
- FionntanWhite-inferno or "white-bull"; legendarily, the sole suvivor of Great Flood, White-inferno or "white-bull", legendarily, the sole suvivor of Great Flood
- Egora peasant,egor as a name of children nordic origin, and the meaning of egor is "yew, bow army". the source code is ivarr, on the yew, whose wood is used for bows of archers, soldiers. scottish use of this name comes from both the nordic way and the old gaelic name of eibhear. maybe that means "peasant" in russian language. also the form of george. also the form of ivor.,the patron saint of agriculture
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name