- Name :Iles
- Meaning :Messenger of the God., Messenger of the God.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Iles
- AkhileshIndestructible, Immortal, Lord of the Universe, Indestructible, Immortal, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- Artemisartemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- LikileshGoddess Saraswati, Learned, Educated, Skilled in writing, One of many names of Goddess Saraswati
- Niallchampion of the cloud,of clouds,niall as a girl's name is pronounced nye-al, nee-al. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of niall is "champion". code form of neil, mainly in ireland. historical: niall of the nine hostages founded a dynasty of irish kings. see also nigel, niles, and nyles.
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- MithileshThe king of Mithila, Janak, Father of Goddess Sita, The King of Mithila, Janak, Father of Sita, Lord of Mithila which means Ancient India in Sanskrit
- GilesGiles is a male name and means Young Goat. It has Greek origins., Giles is a male name and means Young Goat. It has Greek origins.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name