- Name :ianu
- Meaning :the name ianu is a name of children . exotic name of l is. frank baum for one figure in your book dorothy and the wizard of oz.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ianu
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- Hadriandark-haired,hadrian as a young man, of the name, that is to say, hay-dree-en. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adriano is "from hadria". variant of adrian. hadria was one north of the italian city. the roman emperor hadrianus (second century) was a gifted writer and architect; he made adriano, who ' s wall, which is built in the uk.,person from hadria,someone from hadria
- Christianchristian as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name christian) is very kris-chen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus, a girl 's name in the middle ages it was used as a male name, possibly due to the success of john bunyan' s "pilgrim' s progress" (1684), whose hero is called christian. the name of christ is from greek khristos, that is to say, it translates the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". in denmark, the name was used by the ten kings since the 15th century. century. a famous institution was the author danish hans christian andersen (1805-1875). actor christian slater; french fashion designer christian dior, christian lacroix, dr. christiaan barnard.,christian man,christian as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name christian) is very kris-t'-ynn. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus. christ is from greek khristos, a translation of the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". christian and christiana, is for the woman in the middle ages, but through the 18th century, christina was the most common form..,followers of christ, anointed
- Emrysemrys as a name of children welsh and greek origin, and the importance of emrys is "immortal". the welsh version of ambrose. in the tradition welsh, ambrosius aurelianus (fifth century), military leader and the uncle of king arthur, also known as emrys wledig. merlin is, at times, also known as merlin emrys.,immortal,immortal
- Cypriancyprian as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of cyprian is "cyprus". family name cyprianus. name of a third century bishop of carthage, who was a leading figure in the history of the western church.,cypress, greece,man, cyprus
- AdrianuSicilian form of Hadrianus. It means from Hadria., Sicilian form of Hadrianus. It means from Hadria.
- DumizzianuSicilian form of Domitianus, meaning having been tamed., Sicilian form of Domitianus, meaning having been tamed.
- DiuclezzianuDiuclezzianu is the Sicilian form of Diocletianus and means glory of Zeus., Diuclezzianu is the Sicilian form of Diocletianus and means glory of Zeus.
- OttavianuOttavianu is a variant of Octavianus and means eighth., Ottavianu is a variant of Octavianus and means eighth.
- GrazzianuGrazzianu is a form of Gratian and means grace., Grazzianu is a form of Gratian and means grace.
- MassimianuMassimianu is derived from the name Maximian and means greatest., Massimianu is derived from the name Maximian and means greatest.
- JewelianneLatin feminine form of julianus, which is a derivation of julius the first down the chin, downy-bearded
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name