- Name :Hugo
- Meaning :intelligence, intelligence
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hugo
- Victorconquerors, winner, winner,man, victory,victor how a young man by the name is pronounced, viktor. it is of latin origin, and the importance of victor conqueror. of late in latin victorious, was founded by christians, that is used to symbolize the victory of christ over death. a very popular saint ' s a common name in christian rome, as the female form of victory. at one time, more than 200 have been listed in the dictionary of catholic saints. the director of photography, vittorio storaro; directed by vittorio de sica, the actor victor mature; author victor hugo.,winner, conqueror
- Gavrochethe name of gavroche, which is a name of children . in victor hugo's novel, les misérables, gavroche, that is the name adopted by the unhappy younger brother of éponine and azelma thénardier, once enabled, in the streets, of his cruel and selfish of the parents. the name of gavroche, who was, therefore, a french colloquial, the word with the meaning of "urchin" or "the rebellious son".
- Ugointelligent,the mind, the intellect, the mind,ugo, as a name of children is very yoo-goh. it is of italian origin, and the importance of ugo is a thinker. variant of hugo or hugh (alt-english) the spirit, the mind.
- Ludothe name ludo is a name of children . this great guy briefly of the eurostylish ludovic could be an even more adventurous spin to nico and hugo.
- Valjeanthe name valjean is a name of children . the surname of jean valjean, the protagonist in victor hugo's novel in 1862, the novel of les misérables. the character was presented in the 2012-adaptation of movie of hugh jackman. a remarkable real life of the bearers of the name, the pianist valjean johns.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name