- Name :howell
- Meaning :eminent or differences,howell as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of howell is "eminently remarkable". anglisierte version of hywel. author william dean howells.,to see with clarity
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For howell
- Hywelexcellent,very far away,hywel as boys' name is pronounced, as the hu-wel. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of hywel is "surprising, "eminent". a popular medieval name, the name and the source and the shape of the anglisierte the last name howell. in arthurian legend, king hoel of brittany was king arthur ' s relatives and allies.
- Powelleminent celebrities,powell as a name of children altenglischen of origin. last name related with paul or, possibly, with the meaning "son of howell". author anthony powell.,son of howell
- Thurstonthe stone of thor,thor ' s stone,thurston as a young man by the name is pronounced ter-feeding. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of thurston is "thor' s stone". possibly, "thor-city". thurston howell is a kraftloser millionaire castaway on the old sitcom "gilligan' s island".
- HowellOld Welsh - Eminent; Conspicuous; Germanic - Heart, Mind, Spirit; A derivative from Hywel, Old Welsh - Eminent, Conspicuous, Germanic - Heart, Mind, Spirit, A derivative from Hywel
- HywelWelsh - Eminent, Conspicuous; A variant transcription of the name Howell, Welsh - Eminent, Conspicuous, A variant transcription of the name Howell
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name