- Name :Henry
- Meaning :Estate ruler, Estate ruler
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Henry
- Maisielittle pearl,maisie as a girl's name is pronounced may-zee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maisie is "the pearl". the nickname of margaret or marjorie. originally scottish variant of margaret. literary: henry james, ' novel "what maisie knew".,pearl
- Kendrakendra how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-drah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of kendra is "greatest champion". of cynwrig, which could also mean "high hill". also, possibly, of the gaelic name mac eanraig, with the meaning "son of henry", or the old english name ceneric meaning of "fat" power", and cyneric importance of "real power". it is also a modern blend of ken and sandra or andrea. see also keandra.,to know,supreme champion,water baby, magical,wise ruler, enthusiasts, power
- Hudsonthe heart, the mind, the spirit, or power, strong, robust,hudson as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of hudson is "son of hugh". explorer henry hudson was the first european to explore the hudson river, which he finds in the search for a passage by the northwest to india. also sailed into the hudson bay in canada on a later trip.,hughs son,son of hudd,son of hugh
- Winonaeldest daughter,the eldest daughter of actress winona how to a girl's name is pronounced wyw-noh-close. it is the native american indian origin, and the importance of winona is the firstborn of his daughter. of the sioux indians. made popular by writers such as henry wadsworth longfellow. familiar, in the modern era of the actress winona ryder and country singer wynonna judd.
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Havelockhavelock as a young man, of name, of the scandinavian, old norse, origin, and the meaning of havelock is "sea of competition". of hafleikr, derived from the haf-leikr. the name appears in the middle ages as a hero of the novel "havelok the dane". the name may also be a welsh form of oliver. it was like the first name in the 19ten century, in honor of the soldiers and the general sir henry havelock. author havelock ellis.,the sea of competition
- Halthe army of the rulers,the status of the rulers,hal how a young man by the name is pronounced hal. it is of old german origin, and the importance of hal is "the homeland is the leader". the nickname of harry and henry, of medieval origin. in shakespeare ' s dramas of henry iv, his son affectionately as "prince hal". the actor hal holbrook, hal linden; director hal hartley. also the form of harold.
- Beachertell as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of this is "near the hague". in general, a surname. 19th-century preacher henry ward beecher.,in the book
- Enricaenrica, as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-ree-kah. is of italian and german ancient origin, and the meaning of enrica is "the homeland is the leader". feminine of henry. also the form of erica.,rulers of the house of
- Newmana person who is new,newcomer,newman as the young man is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of newman is a "newcomer". in the first place, as a first name in the england of the 19ten century, probably due to the fame of the reform-the cleric john henry cardinal) newman. the actor paul newman.,the new man
- Huntingtonhunter-town,hey guys, this is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of huntington's disease is "hunters of settlement". the location, the name. railroad-magnate and philanthropist henry hungtington.
- Amerigoamerigo as a boy's name is of italian and old german origin, and the importance of amerigo "work rule; the home of the rulers". italian form of the name in germanic amalric, amal, meaning "work" and rîc with the meaning of "domination, power". amalric was the name of a in the sixth century visigoth king. the form of french name amaury was that in english last names emery, emory university, and emerson. it is also a variant of henry and means "home of the rulers". the united states, founded on the principle of "home rule, took its nickname of "america" in the italian explorer amerigo vespucci.,home rule
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name