- Name :hawk
- Meaning :hawk as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the goshawk is the falcon, bird of prey". middle english hauk, from old english hafoc. hawk-eye is a character, played by alan alda in the popular television series mash.,azor, and a bird,as the bird
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For hawk
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
- Gavingavin how a young man name is pronounced cct-in. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of gavin is "white hawk". scottish form of the name medieval of gawain, the name of the knights of the round table in the arthurian legends. it is the first thing that appears in the french literature, as, and in welsh sources as gwalchmai. the element gwalch, means "hawk" and is used to imply the qualities of a hero. the element may, of uncertain derivation, and may mean the "pure light", the translation into breton of the welsh element (g)wyn, meaning "white, clean and fair". the actor gavin macleod.,hawk white,white hawk
- Ashtonfresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- Talonbird, claw,large claw of a bird of prey,talon boys of his name is of english origin. the word refers to the large claw of a bird of prey, like a hawk or an eagle.,claw or nail
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- ChaytanA patient, diplomat and gentle individuals; Like a Hawk, A patient, diplomat and gentle individuals, Like a Hawk
- Marlonlittle blackbird,little belicoso that marlon, as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name marlon) is very sea-lon. it is of english origin. it is possible (alt-french) "little hawk", or a variant of merlin or marcellus. the modern use is inspired by actor marlon brando.,clear
- Kipthe name kip is a name of children . kip thorne, the nobel laureate and great friend of stephen hawking, is just one of several kips, which does not have a longer name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name