- Name :Harold
- Meaning :Germanic - Army; Warrior; To Rule; Leader; A variant of Harald, Germanic - Army, Warrior, To Rule, Leader, A variant of Harald
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Harold
- Walterthe army, the ruler, the army of the rulers,the rulers of the army,walter how a young man name is pronounced walter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of walter is army ruler. from an old french name of origin germanic formed by the forest reign and heri army, are the same as the elements of harold. norman name, which was brought to the united kingdom, replaced the ancient original in english wealdhere, and it has been used, but steadily for the last 900 years. the cartoonist walt disney: poet wealdhere 4; journalist walter cronkite; actor walter brennan, walter matthau.
- Halthe army of the rulers,the status of the rulers,hal how a young man by the name is pronounced hal. it is of old german origin, and the importance of hal is "the homeland is the leader". the nickname of harry and henry, of medieval origin. in shakespeare ' s dramas of henry iv, his son affectionately as "prince hal". the actor hal holbrook, hal linden; director hal hartley. also the form of harold.
- Harrellgod,el monte, harrell as a boy's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of harrell is "the god of the mountain". also the shape of harel. also the form of harold.
- Gythagytha, as a girl's name is the old english origin, and the meaning of gytha is "strife". from gyth. the name of a daughter of harold ii, the last saxon king of england.
- Herrickthe army of the ruler of herrick, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of herrick is "war ruler". 17th-century poet robert herrick. also the way harold.,the war of the rule
- Haraldaharalda as a girl's name is norse in origin, and the meaning of haralda is "the army of the ruler, commander". first coined in the 19th century. in the nineteenth century due to the popularity of harold.
- Halifaxthe name halifax is a name of children . if you want to, to honor his grandfather, hal, but can't work up much enthusiasm for his full name is harold, bear in mind, the more modern (although a little pretentious) capital of nova scotia.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name