- Name :Hamp
- Meaning :Old English - High settlement; A variant of name Hampton, Old English - High settlement, A variant of name Hampton
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Hamp
- JohanGerman variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion., German variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion.
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
- Niallchampion of the cloud,of clouds,niall as a girl's name is pronounced nye-al, nee-al. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of niall is "champion". code form of neil, mainly in ireland. historical: niall of the nine hostages founded a dynasty of irish kings. see also nigel, niles, and nyles.
- Kendrakendra how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-drah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of kendra is "greatest champion". of cynwrig, which could also mean "high hill". also, possibly, of the gaelic name mac eanraig, with the meaning "son of henry", or the old english name ceneric meaning of "fat" power", and cyneric importance of "real power". it is also a modern blend of ken and sandra or andrea. see also keandra.,to know,supreme champion,water baby, magical,wise ruler, enthusiasts, power
- Susanlily,susan how to a girl's name is pronounced soo-zun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of susan is "lily rose". abbreviation of susannah, and susannah. in the apocryphal book of tobit, susannah was a beautiful woman, the courage, which defends his innocence against the unjust accusation. for the first time in the 18th century. see also suellen, xuxa, and zsazsa. suffragetten susan b. anthony, authors susan cheever, susan isaacs; actresses susan hampshire, susan dey susan sarandon; basketball player sue bird.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name