- Name :Guy
- Meaning :In latin guy means a person who have a spirit of living this life happily., In latin guy means a person who have a spirit of living this life happily.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Guy
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- Raeewe,rae as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name rae), is pronounced ray. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of rae is "ewe". abbreviation of rachel or a feminine form of ray. it is also used as a prefix in blended and compound names. see also rayann. actress rae dawn chong. also the shape of the ramona.,sheep friend
- Gautamclan-name of the buddha,gautama the guys of its name has its origin in the sanskrit language, and the importance of gautam is "descendant of gotam". an indian name of gotam, the name of the buddha. gotam or located gotama, which means 'best cow' from sanskrit go "cow meat, cow" and tama "best,".,the bright in the dark
- Reythe coming of a rye farm,king,king, girl's name (also wider than the guys in the name of king) is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". originally a man name rex or leroy for girls.,king as a boy's name (also less often than the girls the name of the king) is pronounced ray. it is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". spanish version of rex or leroy. also the shape of roy.
- JoeGod will increase,nickname for Joseph,the ultimate good guy, God will increase,nickname for Joseph,the ultimate good guy
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Dominiquebelonging to a lord,belonging to the lord,dominique as a girl, the name is used (more often than guys their name dominique), is pronounced dom-ih-neek. it is of french and latin, and the importance of dominique, with a "lord". female dominic. suitable for a girl, who was born on sunday, the "day of the lord". olympic gymnasts dominique dawes, dominique moceanu.,lord, son of god,the lord
- Harperharfenspieler,harfenspieler (the instrument of fortune),harper, as a young man by the name (even more extended, names girl harper), who speaks of har-pro. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of harper is "harpist, spielmann". professional last name as a first name.,harper as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys in the name of harper) is the old english source, the musician". the name became famous, as harper lee publishes her novel "to kill a mockingbird" (1960).
- Teaganlittle poet,a little more dense or fair,a poet, a storyteller,a writer of poetry,teagan guys his name's pronounced tea-gan. it is of irish origin, and the importance of teagan is "attractive, poet, philosopher". derived from tadhg, teague, and the masculine name or tadhgáin.
- Cassidycassidy as a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl's name cassidy), is very kash-ih-dee. is of irish, welsh and gaelic, the origin and meaning of cassidy is "curly-headed; ingenious, clever.",cassidy as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name cassidy) is very kass-ih-dee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of cassidy is "curly". the surname ó caiside meaning "descendent of caiside", where the name caiside means "curly", from gaelic "cas". can also be taken as a significant form of cass.,for curly hair,curly hair,with curly hair
- Saulasked, prayed and loan they have,what prayed,saul that the guys his name is pronounced sahl. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saul is "prayed." biblical: the first king of israel; it is also the hebrew name of the apostle paul. the name was widely used in the late-19th century. author saul bellow.,questions
- Kimberlycyneburg the esplanade of the prairie, in the royal fortress,kimberly, when a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl, her name is kimberly), is of old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg's meadow". place-name: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". are masculine use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley.,kimberly as a girl, the name is used (with less frequency than the guys their name kimberly) is very kim-on-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg' s field". place name and surname: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". male use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley. judge kimba wood.,royal
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- Kellyof course,cable church, or of light-colored hair,intelligent, and bright,kelly as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name kelly) is very kel-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kelly is "conflict, war". transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form male name ceallach, possibly, with the meaning of "dispute", "clear-headed", or "the church, the convent". television producer david kelley.,kelly as a girl's name is used less often than the guys in the name of kelly) is very kel-ee. is irish and celtic origin, the war." transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form of the ancient irish gaelic name ceallach, monastery". actresses kelly mcgillis, kelly preston, kelly ripa.,the war
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name