- Name :Graf
- Meaning :A humble villaGerman who is the header of all., A humble villaGerman who is the header of all.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Graf
- Stephaniecrown,garland, wreath,stephanie how to a girl's name is pronounced with steff-a-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephanie is "crown, the crown". female stephen. the name of the first christian martyr, was one of the popular names of the beginning of the christian era. the way french stephanie became popular in the early 20th century. tennis celebrity steffi graff; actresses stephanie powers, stephanie zimbalist; poet stevie smith.,woman with crown
- Kinseyking ' s victory,kinsey, as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of kinsey) is the old english origin, and the meaning of kinsey is "king' s victory." surname. the name has an aristocratic, anglophile aura, smoothing the women in voice. literary: the name of the heroine of sue grafton's series of successful assassinations.,royal victory,the victory of the king
- GrafereA humble villaGerman who is the header of all., A humble villaGerman who is the header of all.
- Agrafinaagrafina as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of agrafina is "born feet first". russian names. see agrippa.
- Agrafenathe name agrafena is a girl name . this name is unusual and offers some good nickname options, such as grusha, feefee and raffy.
- GraftonThe name is the composition of two words Graf means grove and ton means enclosure., The name is the composition of two words Graf means grove and ton means enclosure.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name